We are continuing to follow public health guidance in Level 4. This means that the Glacier is closed and hockey is suspended. While some associations have cancelled their season, we remain hopeful that we will be able to return to play and finish the 2020-2021 Hockey Season.
Return to hockey will likely require that we are in Alert Level 2. It will also require the approval of three organizations: Public Health, Hockey NL, and the City of Mount Pearl.
Again, our goal is to complete the season. If this means playing hockey in April and May, then that is what we will do. As we get more information, we will update you on our MPMHA website and on Facebook.
Hold Fast MPMHA!